Sunday 15 July 2012

Hot and sexy actress Priyanka Chopra


My heart is ever at your service…William Shakespeare
-------------------------------------------------------------
Priyanka chopra in hot and sexy dress
 



If you’re not willing to sound stupid, you’re not worthy of falling in love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Priyanka Chopra in sexy tapori style


If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever…Alfred Lord Tennyson
----------------------------------------------------
 Hot Priyanka Chopra in hot white pants


Come live in my heart and pay no rent…Samuel Lover

---------------------------------------------
sexy Priyanka Chopra topless


I don’t have to be your first love, but I want to be your last…
------------------------------------------------
Cool Priyanka Chopra in sleeveless  yellow T-shirt


When you are alone, I will be your shadow…

------------------------------------------------------
Sexy Priyanka Chopra in saree 


Within you, I lost myself, without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again…

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Flowers with beautiful Priyanka Chopra


My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
The more I give to thee
The more I have,
For both are infinite.
~ by William Shakespeare ~

------------------------------------------------
wallpaper of  beautiful actress Priyanka Chopra 


To every lovely lady bright,
I wish a gallant faithful knight;
To every faithful lover, too,
I wish a trusting lady true.
– Sir Walter Scott

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot Priyanka Chopra in hot and sexy style

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
~ From “Unforgettable with Love” by Natalie Cole

----------------------------------------------------------
hot Priyanka Chopra is showing navel
 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.